The current available verison to Traktor Scratch pro is version 1.1 (1.1.2) where alot of bugs where mended and a couple of cool features was added. Native Instruments has now released version 1.2 for public beta testing. And this version has ALOT of cool upgrades.
The official release or new betaversion is sat to 15 september.
Let's hope they get a go for the full version.
New and improved features:
- New "Elastique Pro" timestretching algorithm for best keylock quality with timecode
- Number of separate effect units increased from two to four (Pro version only)
- "Preparation List" feature with diamond icons, "Append/add next" menu functions
- Adjustable "minimum playtime" for play count and history functions
- Internal EQs enabled for external mixer mode
- New track caching technology with reduced memory footprint
- Improved Tap Tempo function
- Additional effect algorithms: Beat Slicer, Formant Filter, Peak Filter (Pro version only)
- Tag editing in Explorer node
- Native HID support for Pioneer CDJ-400
- Drag & Drop from decks to playlist
- New "Progressive Sensitivity" option for Pitch Bend
- Pitch Bend controller assignable to jog wheels
- Customizable Cue Play button behaviour (Instant/On Release)
- Improved cue point handling
- 2 additional favorite slots
Follow the official post form NI here: