31 March 2019

Re: Trade Partnership

Sir

My name is Roland Bemba. I am a local miner searching for a good market
internationally. I have picked up the interest
to contact you after going through your profile because I was told there
is a market for gold bars in your country. I have a
good quantity of gold bars to ship out to your country for sale and a
trusted partner to work with in your country for better
sales.

My search for international partnership is very important to me because I
believe shipping it out the gold bars to your
country for sale, will yield a better profit after sale for the benefit of
both of us.

Kindly contact me via my private email address: rolandbemba@hotmail.com so
we can discuss further and arrange how
to proceed.

Thanks

Roland Bemba
18 Douglas Crescent
Off Kingharman Road
Freetown
Sierra Leone

No comments: