The German hardware produser teased us about the release of a new controller at NAMM 2011. It has now been reliesed and the new controller is named Reloop Jockey 3. Not a revolutionary, but an ok controller never the less.
It is basicaly a compact, big button, small format, two channel, four deck controller with built-in soundcard.
Got to love ze Germans...
- Analog mixer capabilities (Inputs can either be routed directly to faders or to soundcard)
- Adjustable drag for the touch sensitive platters
- 4 Modes for the platters: Vinyl, CDJ, Search and FX
- 4 Deck assignable (only two faders!)
- High-end 24 bit / 96 kHz audio interface with BurrBrown AD/DA converters and MIDI interface
- High res jogwheels
- Exchangable x-fader
- Channel VU-meters
- Two headphone connectors (6,3 and 3,5 mm jack)
- Dual master (6,3 mm jack and RCA) and booth output